Wednesday 30 November 2016

ABOUT

About : ORA-DATA
Author : SKU (Oracle Apps DBA)


Ora-data is part of a helping to every Oracle DBA’s or Oracle Learners.

 
This is a long yet interesting! :)

Ora-data

Welcome to our ora-data – A community of enthusiastic Oracle DBA who are popularly known as “ora-data” ORACLE DBA !

Here is what you will find on our ora-data oracle hub:

Here almost 95% are practical Basics & advanced Oracle DBA techniques to learn & apply accordingly from our blog; the other 5% is for personal real time experiences and stories.

These are all pretty cool techniques but not that easy.
A community of like-minded Oracle DBA’s who hang out & talk about oracle techniques on our dedicated forum for Oracle DBAs.

This site is not limited to tech only like any other kind of blogging. Our Blog is appropriate for everyone with any kind of techniques, developments, real time experiences sharing and blogging etc.

Complete “Step by Step” learning and “How-To” execute it shown and shared.

Latest and new techniques & real time experiences for our blogs.

Free tutorials & video guides to simplify complex tech or ideas.(We know this is new but growing fast.)

Oracle to learn DBA on the go. (Yeah! I believe it’s the good future…)
I get down at Bangalore on 17th Aug 2012 and started looking for job. But same as everyone, I tried everywhere but didn't get anywhere. Even tried for 24/7 BPO and others where I was rejected and some of my friends was selected. You can imagine my feeling at that situation. Its happens with almost of us as per my experiences.
And as every parents, my parents also wish to listen at every evening that I got job, but how can I explain them that its not so easy. Even for some times I ignore their calls because I was not having words to tell or say them...

Something which started for my expenses and turned out to be the biggest life changing experience for me. In the last Four years, I become Oracle DBA, more than just a what I expected. It has made a positive impact on me.

This blog’s is not just for making number of likes and subscribes. It’s for guiding and sharing true and real time experiences which will change the lives of many others who apply these techniques.
This community will help numerous individuals to become Star either in corporate or in real life .

This is done by becoming experienced independent first, and then experiencing the true meaning of life.
If you are new to career , don’t be worry just start your days from today. I’m sure, you can do or change anything by your hard work and smart work.

Always Remember:
With your words, you have the power to change this world.

Ora-data is the best Oracle DBA community for anyone who is passionate about discovering themselves through writing and sharing real time experiences.

Many people think sharing experiences is only about writing your personal stories, but its not like that here. We are mixing our hard work with smart work real time and life experiences, which can make a living with others; 
this is what ora-data.blogspot.in is all about.

Ora-data is an answer to:

  • How to develop sql, plsql scripts.
  • How to learn oracle database.
  • How to install oracle database.
  • How to learn oracle applications.
  • How to install oracle applications.
  • How to do oracle database patching
  • How to do oracle applications patching.
  • How to clone oracle database.
  • How to clone oracle applications.
  • How to upgrade oracle database.
  • How to upgrade oracle applications.
  • Related all about oracle products and other new technologies many more.

  • As we all now how about our colleges, how tough to believe them.
    Once they told us for about internship training from MNC company but when the training started they just called a local trainer. And for that they charged us heavily, later on they gave us just a color printout as training certificate card which was not a useful at all.
    This was one of the most bad experiences from college.

    When I’m not on my computer, I love to play games and watching movies.
    But also to keep myself fit in this busy world, I love to meditate & exercise(gym).

    So yeah, that’s all about me.
    I’ll leave you with this moment of relative seriousness:

    When I first started my carrier as sql, plsql and php developer, I became very happy that I got job as
    everyone. But later on I was not happy with work and growth.
    So, later on I resign my Job for learning oracle. I had no idea how it was going to be. I just did it  because I loved it! and today I’m working in ORACLE as oracle apps dba.

    I felt as like me, many are there who needs some guidance and support in their life.
    So started to share my real time and real life experiences, because I believe in sharing.

    I love and believe in simplicity, hard work and smart work.

    Summing It Up: ORA-DATA

    ora-data primarily focuses on oracle DBA’s stuff, Real time experience sharing, real life experiences  sharing, blogging, reviews and suggestions, SEO tips.

We highlight the oracle DBA’s stuff aspects of blogging and teach about how anyone can learn from home via blogging.

ORA-DATA is a community blog where we allow DBA’s to take part and contribute via guest posts. At the time of updating this page.

How to become a part of the ora-data team :

To make sure you never miss any updates from ora-data, feel free to like us on google plus, Facebook, twitter and subscribe by clicking on the RSS link.

In this blog We want to keep and share all of our real time and real life true experiences. 

Thanks, 

5 comments:

  1. Nice, to read ... really useful.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Nice to see you here and your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy.

    I have learn this publish and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to learn more issues about it!
    Website: http://herb24.space

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Is An Excellent Post I Seen. I Have To Thanks To You To Share It It Is Really What I Wanted To See Hope In Future You Will Continue For Sharing.
    Like Minded Community

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deliver the best topic for learning related to oracle in detail. This post is very helpful for us. Moreover, The Commercial Locksmith Services are responsible for providing a variety of services to business owners including installation of new locks or combinations on existing locks, key duplication, making duplicate keys for lost keys, installation of safes and vaults and more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. It's good to talk you.